Friday, March 6, 2015

New in: Celine Cabas Gusset


For months I waited patiently for my first (and only, to date) pre-order, a Celine Horizontal Cabas in black.  It has been on my wishlist for a long long time, and alongside it was the Celine Cabas Gusset (which was even harder to find, as it always sold out).  Of course, as fate would have it, the day I receive my Celine Cabas bag, I found a Celine Cabas Gusset! I impulsively bought it, and must admit my simple Cabas hasn't been out of its dustbag since (after half an hour use so far, so am considering selling it), as I always reach for the Gusset...

It's love.

 Celine Cabas Gusset bag, Larsson Jennings Chain Metal watch (available at Net-a-Porter), Birkenstock sandals (available at The Dreslyn, Barneys , Diani Boutique and Need Supply), Sarah and Sebastian Jewellery rings

all photos my own (please do not use without permission, thanks)

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Beautiful!! and only you can make Birkenstocks look nice.. ❤❤

    ReplyDelete