Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Zara shopping spree - sale now on!


So today marks the start of the coldest month here Down Under...clearly I seem to be in denial about that fact as I have gone a mini-shopping spree at Zara, all Spring and Summer pieces! Bar the first and last piece below, all other items are/were on sale, and I have a few pieces for the little ones on their way too:


Ah, Instagram...I first saw this picture below on Zara's official Instagram page, fell in love, and quickly noted the item number and added it to my shopping cart.  One of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe is a silk chiffon hoodie jacket I've had for oh, well over 10 years.  Even though this lacks the hood, it has that same casual luxe sporty vibe I love:


Cardigan with patch pockets

I've had my eye on this jacket for a few weeks now, as it has been sitting in my 'shopping bag' for a few weeks now.  Another favourite piece of mine is a yellow D&G tweed blazer/jacket, but this sportier take on the yellow tweed is too much to resist.  Love that it looks like a Chanel boucle meet a sporty bomber, with the lovely white trims to freshen it up even more:





I plan on teaming the jacket above with this skirt below (and of course other bottoms).  I usually shy away from white, as much as I love it, because it gets dirty by me simply looking at it, but I couldn't resist this, I love that it looks feminine yet 'clean' and funky:




Flared skirts were my favourite items in my wardrobe, and this fabric reinvents it with a fresh funky minimal flair...



Adjustable pearl ring:

Ah, so I have the bracelet, I couldn't resist getting the ring too:

all pics via zara.com

Have you gone crazy at Zara this season too (this is my 2nd installment of purchases from this collection, yikes)! Which pieces did you get (or want to get)?

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's a shame! I hope these pieces look as good IRL as they do on the screen (not holding my breath though).

    ReplyDelete