Friday, March 7, 2014

Zara Spring 2014 Lookbook - L O V E !


Oh my! The Zara Spring 2014 lookbook looks like a marriage between Celine and Chloe, and I have several of the items below in my 'shopping cart', with some items selling out already, doh!

Have you guys bought anything from their lookbook? Or seen any of these in real life? I know it's one thing seeing it beautifully styled here, and another when seeing it on a rack in store, which is why I find online shopping so much more appealing, haha (plus I never find what I want in store, and can't keep checking in to see if new stock has arrived), wished we had an online store in Australia!

all images via www.zara.com

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment