Friday, March 14, 2014

Window shopping for cocktail dresses for M.


This morning I got a text from my friend M, asking me to help her find a cocktail for a birthday party: "a bit of a classic short.  Something to make me look fantastic."

Seriously, a potato sack would look fantastic on M, she is the definition of yummy mummy.  Ok, M, this is what I'm thinking: understated sexy and elegant, not too prim or demure.  I'm hoping that one of these below tickle your fancy.  I included the prices, because seriously, for some of them, they are such amazing bargains, that if you don't get them I will, haha!

I looked at a few other online stores, but Barneys Warehouse had the best dresses IMHO.  I am not sure about some of these dresses below for you, but thought I'd include them just in case...


All dresses below available from Barneys Warehouse.

 
Givenchy Two Tone dress ($469 from $1860), Alexander Wang Twisted Muscle Tee dress (US$299 from $999), Helmut Lang Draped Sleeveless Dress ($219 from $520)
http://bit.ly/1goWtUI
Belstaff Salford dress ($269 from $1095), Stella McCartney Eyelet dress ($329 from $1330), Christopher Kane Sleeveless gathered dress ($369 from $1495)
 Givenchy Satin Inset Sheath Dress ($669 from $2670), Christopher Kane gathered mini dress ($329 from $1300), Derek Lam Pierced Flared dress ($380 from $950)

Hope this is of some help? I only did a quick search because I know you need it by next weekend, so would have to order asap to get them in time.  I couldn't think of anything within Australia, I'm afraid.

Apologies if I am on the wrong track...

all pics from www.barneyswarehouse.com

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

1 comment: