Monday, February 18, 2013

Hello? Anybody home?

Lil' J is wearing a gorgeous dress Nathalie (founder of Peut-être) sent her from Paris, whilst tucking into a birthday cupcake...

I know most of you have given up checking this blog to see if 'anyone's home', and I apologize.  Can you believe that I did not have internet for TWO months?!?  When Mr Brigs told me it'd take 2 weeks for us to get connected to the internet when we moved house, I nearly flipped! How could I live without internet for that long? Turns out two weeks became two months, and I lived...well, barely!

The last few months have been a blur of trying to declutter and pack, then partly unpack, find places to put the stuff we unpacked, buy and assemble (thank you, Ikea) furniture in order to put some of these unpacked things, and yet...there is still an never ending number of boxes that are currently parked in my front room.  Am now sick as a dog, with two (also) sick kids, and have lost my voice.

Anyway, I digress...I thought I'd pop by and say hello, Happy 2013, and that I'll post asap.  I can't believe I missed the Couture shows, and already most of this month's NY and London Fashion Week!  I have also been busy writing my articles for Issue 6 of Peut-être magazine, which were a blast to research up on and write about, and also edit (it should be out soon, watch this space).

Hope you all had a fantastic Xmas, New Year and Happy Chinese New Year too!

xx

CC



2 comments:

  1. It's so good to have you back! The photo of Lil' J is so gorgeous! At least you had a little break from being connected. Not a bad thing sometimes :) I hope you are all settled in now.

    xx Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete