Thursday, November 22, 2012

Santa Baby...

I quite enjoy receiving emails leading me to well-curated gift guides, as I am quite often stumped for ideas, and welcome any suggestions.  However, on occasion, they just add to my wishlist (emphasis on 'wish').  I have long drooled over the straight-from-the-runway pieces from Moda Operandi, but most recently, my jaw dropped on seeing some of their amazing gift items:



Anndra Neen: Metal cage iPad case €873

Kelly Wearstler: Bejeweled Bottle Opener $425, Tina Frey: Ocean Blue Champagne Bucket (this being the most affordable item on this post, and one I actually would use from time to time, I am seriously considering it, now ocean blue or white?) $190

Kimberly McDonald Agate Book Ends (sooooo beyootiful!) €1,381, Siegelson: Rene Boivin Art Moderne Silver, Wood, and Diamond Wristwatch, a one-of-a-kind Rene Boivin timepiece that dates back to 1935 and features allover diamond accents. €19,615 (my first thought when I saw this, ooh, how cute, and then my eyes went to the price, and *thump* jaw hit the ground)

*sigh* pics via Moda Operandi



1 comment:

  1. Lovely post :)
    I liked that weird bag :)
    I just found you and immediately became member ��! I would really appreciate it if you'll visit my blog back here ->http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/
    Kisseeeeeeeees :*

    ReplyDelete