Monday, June 18, 2012

Taylor Tomasi Hill: Queen of Accessories Pt 10

Do you think Taylor reads my blog and was inspired by my previous post, where I am twirling in my silver-chained silk dress? Haha, j/k. I simply cannot get enough of her fun style:


Ann Demeulemeester (am guessing) leather fringed necklace - brilliant! I really like that printed blazer, and Taylor always has the best shoes! How fun are those reflective sunglasses?

She sure loves her duck boots

Trademark cat eye sunglasses...

With Yasmin Sewell Down Under


I am secretly a big fan of tartan









There are those striped pants again, she pulls them off so effortlessly! Not an easy task, I think...

Great cut on that blazer!

2 comments:

  1. Omg these combinations are magic, I cannot believe how amazing her styling is, genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her style..I want those striped pants!!

    ReplyDelete