Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Resort 2012 - Trifecta: Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs


I am always amazed at how designers are able to find inspiration time and time again for each collection, especially those who are creative designers for more than one label, like Marc Jacobs:

Louis Vuitton

Collaborating with Sofia Coppola for this collection was a stroke of genius, love the Parisienne and 1920's glamour vibe:





Marc Jacobs

The last two outfits from this collection were my absolute favourite, even though I could never wear something so girly myself, I particularly liked the ultra feminine skirt paired with the grey striped sweater:





Marc by Marc Jacobs

Easy, breezy and very resort-like (I know you're saying: duh! But you'd be surprised, many Resort collections lack that resort-vibe!):






style.com

1 comment:

  1. i especially love...
    a) the hair and makeup at LV
    b) the bright tulle skirts at MJ
    c) the shoes at Marc by MJ

    ReplyDelete