Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shop at Brigadeiro's: David Szeto One-Shoulder Dress


Shop at Brigadeiro's

David Szeto
One-Shoulder Sequin Dress

RRP £915.00 - Sell for £250

Brand new, never worn.





Black one-shouldered sequin dress and slips on over the head. A knot detail sits on the left shoulder, the right is bare. Draped neckline, simple yet so elegant. White sequins trim the wrap front. The hemline falls above the knee. Currently on sale for £460.00 at Browns Fashion (this size is no longer available).

I have previously expressed my love for David Szeto's designs (here). I recently went on a David Szeto 'spree'. Having bought one too many dresses that were too small, and having a particularly 'fat day', I bought this dress in two sizes (having finally learn my lesson, I bought bigger than my usual size), and have decided to keep the smaller size of the two, although I could get away with either, due to the flexible sizing of this dress. It is meant to be worn drapey and fairly loosely around the body (as shown on the mannequin), and is so flattering! I plan on wearing mine in the evening with heels, or with a striped/plain tee and leggings during the day.

FR size 40
US 8
UK 12
78% Wool 20% Silk 2% Lycra



Please see:

About Shop at Brigadeiro's

and/or email me at:

brigadeirosblog at gmail dot com

I have also reduced the BNWT Runway Richard Chai silk dress further HERE - check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment