Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shop at Brigadeiro's: Rachel Roy Leather Jacket


Shop at Brigadeiro's


Rachel Roy Leather Jacket

Size US 6 (fits US 4 as well)
UK 8-10

This is from Rachel Roy's mainline collection, not her diffusion line, and retailed for well over US$1000.

I have not worn it myself, but lent it to my mom to wear it once for 2 hours. In pristine, as new condition.

Beautiful soft leather, fully lined, with subtle tweed detailing at the cuffs and under the lapels. Cute little round brass buttons, expert tailoring at the lapels, and two front pockets. Beautifully tailored/cut so that the hem curves downwards to be longer at the back, and clever pleating detail on the collar.

This transseasonal jacket can be worn casually during the day with a distressed tee and jeans, or in the evening with a dress and heels. I love this jacket, but the door hinges on my closet have come undone (seriously), due to too many jackets and coats (embarrassing much?). My loss is your gain.

Sell for US$249 for a quick sale.






Please see:

About Shop at Brigadeiro's

and/or email me at:

brigadeirosblog at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment