Monday, February 22, 2010

New York Fashion Week - Fall/Winter 2010 Pt 8 - Marc Jacobs, L'Wren Scott, Devi Kroell & Tommy Hilfiger

Marc Jacobs

With a gorgeous soundtrack of 'Over the Rainbow' being played, MJ's latest collection had a sense of deja vu peppered with nostalgia, I loved watching the video of the show by Garance Dore...







L'Wren Scott

Dovetailing with a dose of Victoriana, displayed in beautiful cutaway jackets with high ruffled collars or Scott's signature schoolmarm dresses.




Devi Kroell

Lux fabrics...








Tommy Hilfiger

Peter Som consulted for Tommy Hilfiger for the first time, making this 'Preppy With a Pop' collection one of Hilfiger's best offerings in a few seasons, channeling a young Katherine Kepburn. I loved the grey marle and flouncy full skirts, and at the end...the elegant yet somewhat 'dressed-down' draped jersey dresses.






all pics from style.com

12 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE Marc Jacobs this past week! And I am liking Devi Kroell more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the feather black skirt look! amazing!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muito interessante o seu bolg! vou ficar de olho nele..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Falling in love with L'Wren Scott aggressive romantic sensuality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marchesa is my absolutely favourite one when it comes to evening gowns!Following you, follow me too?:)
    xoxo

    http://barboradudinska.blogspot.com
    "fashionably tasteful.have a bite"

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's interesting that Som did consulting for Hilfiger... Would have loved to have seen that show-- the very last one at Bryant Park, on the last day of the shows.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the entire Devi Kroell show and the first 2 looks from L'Wren Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the yellow dress with the grey/black hem is to die for. (marc jacobs). I also though zac posens line was great (and he is a designer i'm rarely drawn to).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous roundup, darling!
    Love the coats and gowns you chose to highlight!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not as into Tommy Hilfiger, but I was in love with the Marc Jacobs collection. I am also finding myself drooling over both L'Wren Scott and Devi Kroell, though I had not paid much attention to them before.

    ReplyDelete